Joining the Federation
|(click image to enlarge)
"Written Stone", Longridge
Membership of the Lancashire Local History Federation is open to all societies with an interest in local and/or family history within the County Palatine of Lancaster (that is, Lancashire within its pre-1974 borders). Individual local historians, whether resident or not within Lancashire,are equally welcome.
The subscription year commences January 1st.
Benefits of membership:
To apply to join, please download this form. Please email the membership secretary with any queries email@example.com.
- Receive a quarterly newsletter packed with information about events, themes and publications from around the County.
- Attend a varied programme of themed day schools.
- Exchange information with like-minded people and groups.
- Introduce your group or society by hosting an ‘At Home’ day (with the assistance of the Federation Committee).
- Find answers to research questions.
- List your society on our website.
- Advertise your society’s events in the newsletter and website bulletin board.
- Receive a list of speakers suitable for society talks.
- Publish your research in the newsletter (short articles)